- In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Billetta Imports” means www.billettaimports.com, and “you” means you the customer.
- These Terms and Conditions together with your Order constitute the entire Contract between us and you for the supply of Products. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- By visiting and/or using the Billetta Imports website, associated services and functionality (“the website”) you agree to be bound by this user agreement (“agreement”).
- To make use of this website you are required to comply by the Terms and Conditions set out below. These include terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers. You should read these before making use of the website. By using the website, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and conditions, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and conditions. You should consult independent legal advice should you not understand these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree to any provisions of this agreement, you must not use the website.
- Billetta Imports can at any time make changes to the Terms and Conditions without notice to you. If using this website following a change you are agreeing to the amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by a change you should discontinue use of the website.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Billetta Imports (the “Linked Sites”). Billetta Imports has no control over the Linked Sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse the linked website, content or resource.
Capacity to Transact
- Use of this website is restricted to those aged over 18 and those able to enter into a legally binding contract. If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you cannot place orders with Billetta Imports.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Should Billetta Imports suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed on Billetta Imports.
- We sell and ship Products only within Australia. We will not make deliveries outside of Australia.
- THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY PEOPLE RESIDING IN AUSTRALIA. DUE TO THE REGIONAL NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED, THE STATEMENTS MADE IN THE SITE DO NOT APPLY OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
- Where you register for any area of this Website, the following terms and conditions apply.
- You must provide us with true and accurate registration information. You must keep any user name and password allocated to you confidential, and we are entitled to assume that anyone using that user name and password is you.
- Billetta Imports reserves the right to close accounts if you are seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way.
- If you use multiple accounts for the purpose of disrupting the website you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
- If you sign into any area of this Website or any other service that uses a single-sign on (e.g. Facebook Connect) on a public computer (e.g. at a university, public library etc,) and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your Billetta Imports account(s). We therefore advise you to ensure you log out of all services when you have finished using a public computer.
- Where you access the Website using a mobile device (e.g. a phone or tablet) through a web browser or an app, depending on your settings you may stay signed on from that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your Billetta Imports account(s). You should protect the device with a password, and if your device is lost or stolen, use remote wipe facilities (if available) to clear all personal information on your device, and change the password(s) for your account(s).
Placing Your Order
- Orders placed by you on our website are offers by you to purchase particular goods or products under the terms and conditions in this agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges.). however, we do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. When placing an order you undertake, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or Paypal account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. . If we cannot process or accept your Order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
- We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the website. You agree that all details you provide to us are true and accurate.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order.( All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price)
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- The prices of products, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- Prices are current at time of display however are subject to change.
- The price of products shown excludes shipping costs.
- Shipping cost is shown separately but may be recalculated based on how many and what items you place in your shopping cart.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund for your order.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of you products.
- If your payment is not received or declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot hold product against your order.
- We retain ownership of goods until payment is received in full.
Warranty And Returns
- All items have specified warranty in accordance to the appropriate consumer laws.
- Any warranty items are to be send back to us for inspection and repairs and or replacement will take place in accordance with the manufacture’s requirements.
- Special Order items are not eligible for return or refund unless warranty is applicable.
- Returns are generally not accepted for change of mind, and is up to our discretion with or not a refund or credit is given.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 days under any circumstance.
Special Terms and Conditions for Credit and Discounts.
- Customers who are given special terms to pay, are warned payment must be made by allocated time frame or all concessions and discounts will be removed.
- If invoiced reach 90 days over due they will be hand over to selected debt collection agency for collection of the full price.
- This also applies to special order goods, and teams under sponsorship arrangements.
- For unpaid Invoices Billetta Imports may have the right to claim an interest in Property or goods until such time all funds plus interest are recovered.
- Account discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Any further conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability
- Delivery time takes up to 10 working days from the date your payment is received
- Subject to this agreement, we will supply to you the products shown on your order confirmation.
- You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- Delivery time is subject to stock availability, this period may be extended by up to 30 days.
- Title and risk of loss to all Products will pass to you on delivery
Additional freight charges will be quoted upon receipt of your order. Items that fall into the following categories may incur additional charges:
- Heavy, bulky and awkward items;
- Items that are or marked with a dangerous goods symbol;
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Bulk or quantity orders.
- Billetta Imports does not claim that any information (including any files or linked sites) obtained from or through this website are free from viruses, spyware or other faults or defects.
- You are responsible for scanning any information for viruses.
- Billetta Imports accepts no responsibility to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), regardless of cause, negligence or otherwise, which may be the direct or indirect result of any such information.
- You agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website
- Under the Terms and conditions you must not misuse this Website. You must not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the website
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- The intellectual rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Billetta Imports and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Billetta Imports. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- You shall not modify any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Billetta Imports in any way. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are comparably similar without the written permission of Billetta Imports.
- Direct Contact with any of Billetta Imports Suppliers is Strictly Prohibited for the purpose of supply of goods. This also will apply if a dealers account is canceled and or refusal to provide service.
- Any logo’s and or brand terminology are the property of Billetta Imports and my not be used outside of our agreement.
- A Termination of dealer accounts requires the ex account holder to remove all intellectual property from all business activities within 7 days of account termination or until any stock on hand is sold.
- Dealers are not permitted to parallel (Grey Import) any of our Brands and or Products. This also will apply if a dealers account is canceled and or refusal to provide service.
- The motorcycle tie down Harness are not intended for roll over protection.
- Motorsports products and parts are sold “as is” without any warranty whatsoever. Implied warranties, including warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. The entire risk of quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer. Should such parts prove defective following their purchase, the buyer and not the manufacturers, distributors, or retailers, assumes the entire cost of all necessary services or repair.
- It is the purchaser/competitor’s responsibility to inspect and verify the dimensions, specifications, and performance of all parts as being appropriate for the use to which the purchaser/competitor will put them prior to any actual installation and use of said products and/or parts. Motorsports products and parts are sold “as is” without any warranty whatsoever. Implied warranties, including warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. The entire risk of quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer. Should such parts prove defective following their purchase, the buyer and not the manufacturers, distributors, or retailers, assumes the entire cost of all necessary services or repair.
- The purchaser/competitor is on notice that motorsport competition (commonly known as “racing”) is an inherently dangerous activity which can result in serious personal injury and even death to participants and even to spectators. If these parts and/or products are used in motorsport competition, any and all risk of and liability for any resulting damage, injury or death is with the purchaser/competitor.
- In no event shall Billetta Imports be held liable for special or consequential Damages.
Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause or part of a clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause as is permitted by law.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Billetta Imports.
Billetta Imports Pty Ltd ABN 94 248 124 836
3/34 Carlo Dr, Cannonvale QLD 480
1. These Terms
1. 1.1 You agree to these Terms when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire, or attempt to use an eGift Card.
2. 1.2 The Issuer may amend these Terms at any time without notice.
3. 1.3 These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of Queensland.
4. 1.4 Where you purchase these eGift Cards as a personal or business gift, or for other business uses approved by the Issuer, you must ensure that the end eGift Card holder is made aware of these Terms, including the expiry date.
2. Purchase of eGift Card
1. 2.1 The Issuer issues electronic gift cards (eGift Cards).
2. 2.2 eGift Cards may be purchased from the Issuer, Billetta Imports online (www.billettaimports.com)
3. Redemption of eGift Card
1. 3.1 An eGift Card has no value unless activated in the Issuer’s gift card system and payment has been made.
2. 3.2 An eGift Card may be redeemed for goods at Billetta Imports online.
3. 3.3 When an eGift Card is purchased it is sent to the recipient via email. The card has a voucher number and a redeem button.
4. 3.4 They can either enter the code on checkout, or if they hit the redeem button is auto fills the amount as a negative in the cart.
5. 3.4 If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the eGift Card, the gift card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance on the eGift Card may only be used in whole or in part against future purchases.
4. Expiry Date
1. 4.1 An eGift Card expires 36 months from date of issue.
2. 4.2 Any balance remaining on an eGift Card after the expiry date will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
3. 4.3 An eGift Card cannot be re-activated at any time.
1. 5.1 An eGift Card presented in altered, fraudulent or defaced form will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
2. 5.2 A person may be asked to verify, to the reasonable satisfaction of the issuer, that they are authorised to redeem a Gift Card on behalf of the original purchaser, or the person named in the System.
3. 5.3 A eGift Card cannot be redeemed by email, phone, or fax, to pay a store credit account, to pay an interest free deposit or a repayment, or to purchase goods or services that the issuer is not permitted to supply to a person by law.
4. 5.4 An eGift Card cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances, or redeemed for cash.
5. 5.5 An e-Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Cards.
6. 5.6 An eGift Card cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination, or type of Gift Cards.
7. 5.7 An eGift Card at all times, remains the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or re-valued by a person, without the express written consent of the Issuer.
6. Transaction Enquiries
1. 6.1 The eGift Card balance and expiry date may be checked by you at any time [during trading hours] by:
(a) contacting the Issuer on (+61 409 832 925)
2. 6.2 The System will be conclusive evidence of the balance, history, and expiry date of an eGift Card.
7. Lost and Stolen Gift Cards
1. 7.1 An eGift Card will only be reissued, refunded, or honoured where the eGift Card is shown to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Issuer or where there has been a breach of any condition or warranty implied under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. 8.1 eGift Card holders are responsible for the use and safety of their eGift Card at all times.
2. 8.2 To the extent permitted by law, Issuer, and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
9. Promotion Activities
1. 9.1 The Issuer does not permit the use of eGift Cards in connection with any marketing, promotion, or advertising activities without prior written consent of the Issuer.
2. 9.2 eGift Cards may not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product, or service is endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with Issuer, or any of their related entities.
1. 10.1 An eGift Cardholder may be required to provide proof of identity.
2. 10.2 Personal information may be collected by the Issuer or their related entities at the time of purchase or redemption of an eGift Card. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) imposes obligations on the Issuer in relation to the collection, security, quality, access, use and disclosure of personal information. These obligations are detailed in the Australia Privacy Principles (APPS). Under the APPS, the Issuer is only permitted to collect personal information if it is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of their functions or activities. Personal information collected through this function is used for the purpose of identification. (https://www.billettaimports.com/privacy-policy/)
11. Enquiries and Complaints
1. 11.1 Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about eGift Cards, they should contact the Issuer at (+61 409 832 925).