Returns and Consumer guarantees
- Our goods come with consumer guarantees that apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees, however To the fullest extent permitted by law, Billetta Import’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option:
- If a Product has a minor defect, we will provide a repair or offer you a replacement or a refund. If a Product has a major defect, you are entitled to:
- reject the goods and receive a refund
- reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available,
- or keep the goods and receive compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
- If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting our Support Team on email@example.com, and please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods.
- A photo may be requested to assist with the assessment of your claim.
- If a Product is replaced, your replacement product becomes your property and the returned product becomes our property. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes our property.
- In addition to your rights in relation to faulty goods, you can return any goods within 7 days of receipt of your products under the Terms and Conditions of our 7 day money back guarantee. If you want a refund, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them providing you meet the Terms and Conditions
- This section applies to the return of all goods, regardless of whether they are faulty or you change your mind.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the goods or boxes. We are not responsible for any goods that are returned to us in error.
In order to obtain these remedies:
- You must notify us within a reasonable time after you become aware that you wish to make a claim for a breach of condition or warranty; generally within 7 days after you have received the product.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt so that we may make a claim under transit insurance.
- Goods that develop a defect after first use may be covered by manufacturer warranty. You may wish to contact the manufacturer regarding returns and repairs.
- We do not refund, repair or replace where in our reasonable opinion the product becomes unmerchantable due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care
- For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.