The motorbike racing tyre warmer that warms the rim. It integrates a lug along the circumference which rests inside the circle and heating it. Completely made of Nomex fabric inside and outside. The heating of the tyre warmer is divided into two areas and the division of the electrical part into two independent managed by a control unit inserted on the rod, allowing to reach a temperature of 120 ° C evenly across the entire surface of the tyre.
- Temperature: up to 120°C.
- Control Led: Control Unit.
- Outer Fabric: Nomex Aramidic Fabric.
- Inside Fabric: Nomex.
- Insulation: Double reflective layers thermal insulation.
- Electric Section: Transversal and longitudinal electric layout.
- Fastening: Velcro Fabric Fastening Tie with TT Logo and Control Unit.
- Power Supply: 240V.
- Power Consumption: Front 540W, Rear 660W.
- Resistors: Carbon Fiber. T
- Temperature Control: Control Unit with probe.
- 1.8m power cable.