FULL SYSTEM FOR RACING USE
– Mounting kit includes holder to fix silencer to the original rear frame.
– Specific holder for racing rear frame is available as optional (SGATT747)
– Compatible with original fairings
– Compatible with original and special radiators
BMW S1000RR exhaust is the result of the cooperation and experience gained together with technicians and teams participating in the most important championships on the international scene: CIV, CEV, British Superbike up to Isle of Man for the legendary Tourist Trophy. In addition to the research for collectors’ best sizing to optimize performance, technologies and structural details of the product ensures top reliability. That’s why many teams have chosen Spark to face Endurance World Championship. 2021 evolution collectors are available in titanium, while 2020 evolution is available in stainless steel. Different silencers can be combined to collectors to comply with different dB levels required by championships and circuits. DB levels refer to silencers without dB killers so as not to affect performance. Every silencer however is preset for fixing a removable db killer.
Spark ensures maximum performance for all BMW S1000RR owners and offers a complete and highly competitive range to respond to different aesthetic preferences and increasingly restrictive dB limits and offers full systems as well as the slip-on.
For 2019/2021 model year Spark R&D developed a new 2021 evolution to improve performance further:
· Full system with titanium collectors and no exhaust valve. The 107 db version is provided with Konix silencer (GBM8821), a more extreme version has Grid-o 114dB silencer (GBM8823) while to reduce the db, the proposals are a 105 dB Fighter silencer (GBM8822) which is full titanium, extremely light despite the big volume to reduce dB level. With stainless steel collectors and Force 104 db silencer (GBM8824).
. Grid-o slip-on for original catalyzed collector (GBM0702) providing an enhanced look to the bike.