Adjust and measure the tyre pressure with a range of 5 BAR/ 72PSI with high accuracy of 0,1% over the full scale. It has been designed for the Racing World where tyre pressure is primary for the performance of the tyres. With Hiprema 4 you measure the pressure without errors.
Design and Technology strikes again
We have re-engineered all Electronics and Mechanical parts with new features that make Hiprema 4 the digital tyre pressure gauge more complete than the previous versions.
You can use it as a simple digital tyre pressure gauge or by pressing MEM buttons you can save the COLD and HOT tire pressures. For each session you can save also :
- Date and Time
- Air temperature
- Difference between COLD and HOT tyre pressures
This tyre pressure gauge Hiprema 4 does not require calibration; whenever you switch on it the internal microprocessor automatically performs the procedure in order to reach a reliable measure at 100%. You are always sure to use an accurate instrument. There are no excuses, the pressure value is always correctly measured.
Maximum error over the pressure range 0-5 Bar / 0-72 PSI of 0.1%.
- PRESSURE SHOT® function – By activating this function the HIPREMA 4 save the HOT tyre pressures without pressing any buttons
- Clockwise or Counterclockwise saving tyre pressures rotation
- Measure difference between COLD and HOT tyre pressures
- Languages Menu ITA – ENG – FRA
- Backlit display with ambient light sensor intensity
- Removable belt clip